· ProName: Erythromycin
· CAS No: 114-07-8
· Molecular Formula: C37H67NO13
· Appearance: White or whitish crystalline powder
· Application: Macrolide antibiotics with a spectrum similar to that of penicillin
· Package: according to the clients requirement
· Port: Shanghai
· Production Capacity: 1-100 Metric Ton/Month
· Purity: 99%
· Storage: Store in a cool, dry place
· Transportation: by sea or by air
· Limit Num: 1kg
Pharmacological action: erythromycin thiocyanate is a macrolide antibiotic, which is the thiocyanate of erythromycin. This product is used for gram-positive bacteria and mycoplasma infection; More for the synthesis of erythromycin, roxithromycin, azithromycin, clarithromycin and other macrolide antibiotics.
Indications: erythromycin thiocyanate is used to treat infectious diseases caused by gram-positive bacteria and chlamydia, such as staphylococcal disease, streptococcal disease and chronic respiratory diseases in chickens; Erythromycin thiocyanate is also effective against infectious rhinitis in chickens.