A new diabetes drug exenatide
This product is used to improve blood glucose control in patients with type 2 diabetes
Dry low temperature -20 -80 degrees
Essex the peptide is a kind of new diabetes drug, successfully developed by eli lilly, belongs to the im fall blood sugar hormone analogs, the intestines and promote pancreatic hormone analogue the first member of the family, the synthetic polypeptide compound, can simulate the natural secretion of glp-1 in the body's physiological behavior, and glucagon man peptide 1(glp-1) has a similar effect, which can promote the glucose dependent insulin secretion, inhibit the inappropriate glucose dependent glucagon secretion, slow down the gastric emptying, improve the sensitivity of peripheral tissues to insulin, and fully control the blood glucose. Mainly used in the clinical treatment of metformin, sulfonylurea or metformin and sulfonylurea joint application not well type Ⅱ diabetes control blood sugar.
Matters needing attention
(1) esenadin cannot replace insulin, so it is not suitable for the treatment of type 1 diabetes or diabetic ketoacidosis. 
(2) the most common adverse reactions were dose dependent mild to moderate nausea. In most patients with nausea at the start of treatment, the frequency and severity of the symptoms will decrease as the duration of treatment continues. 
(3) cases of acute pancreatitis have been reported in the report after the drug was marketed. Severe abdominal pain and vomiting may be typical symptoms of acute pancreatitis. In the event of suspected pancreatitis, the use of esenadin and other suspected drugs should be discontinued, and diagnostic tests and appropriate treatment should be conducted. It is not recommended to resume the use of pancreatitis, which has been diagnosed as pancreatitis but has not been determined to be caused by other causes. 
(4) it is not recommended for patients with end-stage renal disease or severe renal insufficiency. 
(5) for patients who are known to be highly sensitive to esenadin or other components of the product.