Ginseng Root Extract
Ginseng is araliaceous plant ginseng roots dry. In China, consumption of ginseng has a long history, as early as the "Shen Nong's Materia Medica", it was ranked as top grade. During the Tang dynasty, people started buying wild ginseng from North Korea. Chinese herbal medicine industry in the ginseng business in accordance with the quality, origin and growth environment, ginseng is divided into the wild ginseng, cultivated ginseng and Korean Ginseng and three varieties. Ginseng in accordance with the different processing methods can be divided into the sun-cured ginseng, red ginseng and sugar ginseng, and other parameters.
Product Name:Ginseng Root Extract
Latin Name: :Panax ginsengC.A. Meyer
English Name: Panax Ginseng
The Used Part: Root
Appearance: Brown yellow powder
1. Ginseng is stimulating on the entire body to help overcome stress, increase longevity, fatigue, weakness, mental fatigue, improve brain cell function, and benefit the heart and circulation.
2. It is also used to normalize blood pressure, reduce cholesterol levels, and to prevent arteriosclerosis.
3. It is used to help protect the body against radiation and as an antidote to drugs and toxic chemicals.
4. Ginseng is often given alone or in combination with other herbs to restore balance in the body. Folk medicine recommends ginseng for many ailments such as amnesia, cancer, atherosclerosis, asthma, diabetes, coughs, heart, fear, fever, epilepsy, hypertension, malaria, impotence, insomnia, longevity, swelling, sores and vertigo. It is probably safe to say that ginseng is one of the most popular and most prescribed natural remedies for just about anything.
5. It is also thought to help increase longevity and keep the body looking young with less signs of aging. It is not only promoted for physical longevity but also for mental function. Ginseng is often used to help strengthen the male reproductive systems. It is thought to be especially healing on the prostate gland. It is also used as an aphrodisiac. Ginseng is also thought to produce some testosterone in women, and for this reason, is not recommended for long periods of time. Panax ginseng is thought to increase male hormone production.
Proposed dosage is to take 350-1000mg panax ginseng root extract whose standard content of ginsenosides is 7~8%.
Pharmaceutical raw materials
Food and Drink for health care
Packing and storage
Packing:25kg carton drum,double-layer plastic bags inside
Sttorage:Sealed in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24 months when properly stored.