Ginger extract is widely used as an important spice as well as a digestive aid for mild stomach upset, it can also be used to help prevent or treat nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness, pregnancy, and cancer chemotherapy. In addition, it can be used to help treat arthritis, colic, diarrhea and heart disease
Product name: Ginger root Extract
Latin name: Zingiber officinale Rosc.
Place of Origin: China
Part used: Root
Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
Active Ingrdients: Gingerols,6-Gingerol, 6-Shogaol, 8-Gingerol, 10-Gingerol
Cas No: 23513-14-6
Formula Weight: 300.43
Synonyms: Zingiber Officinale Rosc./Gingerol/Ginger root Extract/Gingerol Powder
Test Method: HPLC/UV
1. Gingerol is used for releasing nausea and vomiting symptoms happened in carsickness, pregnancy, postoperation.
2.Gingerol is used for strengthening intestinal movement, promoting blood circulation, treating dyspepsia, constipation, diarrhea and other gastrointestinal diseases.
3. Gingerol is used for inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis, treating rheumatoid arthritis and hyperosteogeny.
4. Gingerol is used for decreasing platelet viscosity and accumulation to improve cardiovascular health.
5. Gingerol is used for anti-oxidant, effectively eliminating free radicals;
6. Gingerol is used for with the function of perspiration, and alleviating the fatigue, weakness, anorexia and other symptoms;
7. Gingerol is used for promoting appetite, settling an upset stomach;
1.Gingerol is applied in cosmetic field, keeping skin speckless and wrinkle-free;
2.Gingerol is applied in pharmaceutical field, ginger extract will promot blood circulation and regulating breathing, which will help the metabolism;
3.Gingerol is applied in food field,as the raw material of food, ginger extract not only nutritious and good for stomach, but aslo have the function of detoxication.
Packing & Storage:
Packing: 25Kg/Fiber Drum, double plastic bag inside.
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 24 months