● ProName: Ropivacaine hydrochloride
● CasNo: 98717-15-8
● Molecular Formula: C17H27ClN2O
● Appearance: detailed in specifications
● Application: An important raw material and intermed...
● DeliveryTime: prompt
● PackAge: according to the clients requirement
● Port: Shanghai
● ProductionCapacity: 1-100 Metric Ton/Month
● Purity: 98%Min
● Storage: Store in dry, dark and ventilated plac...
● Transportation: by air or by ocean shipping
● LimitNum: 1 Kilogram
● Grade: Industrial Grade
Ropivacaine injection is a sterile water solution. The pH value of the solution is regulated by NaOH or HCl, and does not contain preservatives. The injection can only be used in one time.
The liquid is filled in a single dose of plastic ampoule or infusion bag. Ampoules can be directly connected to the syringe interface.
Indications: surgical anesthesia - epidural anesthesia, including Caesarean birth - acute pain control.
- continuous epidural infusion or intermittent single medication, such as postoperative pain or labor pain, regional block.
[dosage and usage] ropivacaine is used only by clinicians who have experience in regional anesthesia or under their guidance.
The reference dose for common anesthesia is shown in the table below. The clinician's experience and the patient's physical condition are very important when deciding the dosage.
In general, surgical anesthesia requires a higher concentration and dose. For analgesic medication, we recommend lower concentration and dosage.