● ProName: Articaine hydrochloride
● CasNo: 23964-57-0
● Molecular Formula: C13H20N2O3S.HCl
● Appearance: powder
● Application: Pharmaceutical raw materials/intermedi...
● DeliveryTime: According to the contract requirements
● PackAge: fiber can/aluminum foil bag
● Port: china（qingdao/beijing/shanghai/hangzho...
● ProductionCapacity: 50 Kilogram/Day
● Purity: 99.0%
● Storage: 20-25℃
● Transportation: by air/by sea
● LimitNum: 1 Kilogram
● Grade: Pharma Grade,Reagent Grade,Other
● Grade: Pharma Grade
The anesthetic agents of local anesthetics are used to block the nerve conduction along the injection site and play a local anesthetic effect. The effect of adding 1/100000 adrenaline in the altecaine solution is to constrain the local blood vessels, delay the anesthetic into the whole body circulation, maintain the local tissue concentration, and also obtain minimal bleeding in the operation field. The local anesthetic effect appeared 2-3 minutes after administration and lasted for 60 minutes. When the pulp is anesthetized, the time can be shortened by 2-3 times.
White crystalline powder
440.6 °C at 760 mmHg
local anesthetic(Oral use)