Flavors and spices
1. It can be used as a fragrance mixture for soap, shampoo, laundry detergent and daily cosmetics.
2. inhibit the formation of black tyrosinase, UV cut off a certain role, make speckle shallow, or even disappear, it is one of the ingredients essential advanced sunscreen.
3. Cinnamic acid enzymatic synthesis of L-phenylalanine. L-phenylalanine is an important food additive - the main raw material for sweet Aspartame.
4. Unilever of the United Kingdom has obtained the WIPO Patent PCTInt. Appl. Wo01 87, 080 (2001, 11.22) This article describes the composition of cinnamic acid and pasteurization aids and has a strong bactericidal and antiseptic effect.
5. Cinnamic acid is also a component of the capsaicin synthase - cinnamic acid hydrolase, can use genetically modified capsicum high yield capsaicin fine varieties, will greatly improve the quality of pepper, which effectively promote the development of pepper industrialization.
6. It can also be used in wine to make it bright and shiny.
7. Cinnamic acid has a strong stimulant effect and can be widely added directly to all foods.
In the pharmaceutical industry, it can be used to synthesize an important drug for the treatment of coronary heart disease, lactic acid ketamine and nifedipine, and to synthesize chloramphenicol and cinnamizine for the manufacture of “xinxin”, local anesthetic, bactericide, and hemostasis Medicine and so on. It is also possible to synthesize chloramphenicol and cinnamizine as skeletal relaxants and anticonvulsants. Mainly used for cerebral thrombosis, cerebral arteriosclerosis, coronary artery disease and other diseases. The proliferation of lung adenocarcinoma cells was significantly inhibited. Cinnamic acid is an effective inhibitor of A-5491 human lung adenocarcinoma cells and has great application value in anti-cancer.
Application of cinnamic acid in cosmetics
Cinnamic acid can be used in cosmetic applications. Tyrosinase is a key enzyme in melanin synthesis. It initiates a chain reaction in which tyrosine is converted into a melanin biopolymer. Cinnamic acid inhibits the formation of tyrosinease and has a certain effect on ultraviolet light. The isolation effect, which can make the brown spots lighten or even disappear, is one of the essential ingredients in the advanced sunscreen. The remarkable antioxidant effect of cinnamic acid is very effective in slowing the appearance of wrinkles. Cinnamic acid also has a good fragrance-preserving effect, and is usually used as a flavoring agent in daily chemical fragrances as a raw material for blending.
Application of cinnamic acid in pesticide industry
In the agricultural industry, cinnamic acid is used as a growth promoter and a long-acting fungicide for the preservation of fruits and vegetables.
Application of cinnamic acid in industrial and organic synthesis chemical industry
In terms of organic chemical synthesis, cinnamic acid can be used as a sustained-release agent for galvanized sheets, a thermal stabilizer for polyvinyl chloride, a crosslinker for polycarbamate, a flame retardant for hydantoyl and polycaprolactam, and a chemical analysis reagent. It is also the reagent for determining the separation of uranium and vanadium; it is also the main synthetic raw material for negative-type photosensitive resin. The main synthesis of cinnamate, polyvinyl alcohol cinnamate, ethyl polyethylene oxide cinnamate and the side of the epoxy resin cinnamate.
Applied to plastics, it can be used as heat stabilizer for PVC, bactericidal and anti-mould and deodorant. It can also be added in rubber and foam plastics to make deodorant shoes and insoles. It can also be used in cotton cloth and various synthetic fibers, leather and coatings. , shoe polish, mats and other products to prevent mildew.