1. Sterilization and antisepsis, especially for fungi. For Escherichia coli, Bacillus subtilis, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Shigella dysenteriae, Typhoid fever and paratyphoid fever, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Aerobic bacilli, Proteus, Anthrax, Salmonella enteritidis, Vibrio cholerae, etc. Inhibition. The bactericidal effect against Gram-positive bacteria is significant and can be used to treat a variety of diseases caused by bacterial infections. The minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) was 0.02-0.07 ul/ml. For deep pathogenic fungi, the MIC was 0.1-0.3 ul/ml. Japanese medical experts have found that Cinnamic aldehyde has a significant effect on fungi. Studies on the Cinnamic aldehyde antifungal effects of 22 conditional pathogenic fungi showed that Cinnamic aldehyde is an antifungal active substance, mainly through the destruction of the fungal cell wall and the penetration of drugs. In fungal cells, it destroys the organelles and acts as a bactericidal effect.
2. Anti-ulcer, strengthen stomach, intestinal movement. Its mechanism of action is due to the inhibition of ulcerative activity factors (gastric juice and pepsin) and defense factors (gastric mucosal blood flow velocity), as well as inhibition of gastric mucosal potential reduction and protective effects on the mucosa. In addition, Cinnamic aldehyde can reduce pancreatic enzyme activity. Cinnamic aldehyde is an aromatic stomach-removing agent that has a stimulating effect on the gastrointestinal tract. It can promote the secretion of saliva and gastric juice, enhance digestive function, relieve gastrointestinal smooth muscle spasm, and relieve intestinal spasm pain. For the treatment of stomach pain, flatulence colic, there is a significant stomach, drive the wind effect.
3. Fat decomposition. Cinnamic aldehyde inhibits the release of adrenaline and ACTH from fatty acids and promotes glucose synthesis. Cinnamic acid also has such effects, but the effect of Cinnamic aldehyde is much greater than that of cinnamic acid. Therefore, it can be used in blood glucose control drugs to enhance the performance of insulin replacement glucose and prevent diabetes.
4. Antiviral effects. For the influenza virus, the SV10 virus has a strong tumor suppressor effect.
5. Anti-cancer effect. Can inhibit the occurrence of tumors, and has anti-mutagenic and anti-radiation effects.
6. Dilation of blood vessels and blood pressure. Adrenal hypertension has antihypertensive effect.
7. Aphrodisiac effect. A study by the Chicago Medical Research Center in the United States showed that Cinnamic aldehyde has a certain effect on male impotence.
8. Commonly used in external medicines and synthetic medicines. It can be used in massage liquids and beauty products to promote blood circulation, promote blood circulation, warm the skin, and tighten skin tissue. External use for massage can make limbs and body relax and improve water retention. It has an effect on the skin's scars and the softening and removal of fibroids. It is also used in safflower oil, cool oil, active oil, and other external use drugs. It mainly acts as active bones, loose blood, and has sedation, analgesia, antipyretic, anticonvulsant, and regulation of the central nervous system. It can also improve white blood cells and Number of platelets. It also has a strong fungicidal effect and has a suppressive effect on dermatophytes. In short, Cinnamic aldehyde itself can not only be used as a raw material medicine, but also added to various external medicines and finished medicines, and it can further process and synthesize many powerful drugs.