Product name :TiotropiuM BroMide
CAS No: 136310-93-5
Molecular Formula: C19H22BrNO4S2
Appearance: white powder
Application: Anticholinergic bronchodilators
Package: according to the clients requirement
Production Capacity: 50kg/month
Storage: Keep in cool, dry and sealed
Transportation: by sea or by air
Atropine derivatives. Bronchodilators. Muscarinic receptor antagonist.
Matters needing attention
1. Use the spray device correctly to avoid spraying on eyes.
(2) in patients with dental caries, this product is more likely to cause dry mouth.
(3) caution for patients with angle-closure glaucoma, this product can cause eye pain, blurred vision, hallucinations and conjunctival congestion.
(4) careful for patients with prostate hyperplasia, this product can cause urinary retention and bladder discomfort.
(5) those with abnormal heart rhythm should use with caution.
Elderly patients and kidney function, liver function insufficiency patients should use the recommended dose.