● ProName: Amoscanate
● CasNo: 26328-53-0
● Molecular Formula: C13H9N3O2S
● Application: Widely used in different areas by diff...
● PackAge: 1g, 25kg, 200kg or per request dependi...
● Port: Shanghai
● Purity: 98%min
● Storage: Under room temperature away from light
● Transportation: By express (Door to door) such as FEDE...
● LimitNum: 1 Gram
Amoscanate (INN), also known as nithiocyamine, is an experimental anthelmintic agent of the arylisothiocyanate class which was found to be highly effective in animals against the four major species of schistosomes which infect humans, and is also highly active against hookworm infection.However, significant liver toxicity was seen in lab animals at higher doses. The ether analogue of amoscanate, nitroscanate, is used in veterinary medicine as an anthelmintic.
Amoscanate was developed by Ciba
3D model (JSmol)
204 to 206 °C (399 to 403 °F; 477 to 479 K)
Except where otherwise noted, data are given for materials in their standard state (at 25 °C [77 °F], 100 kPa).